DuPont Altriset Termiticide Termidor-34oz
Altriset introduces a whole new type of chemistry that is similar but different than Termidor SC. Both products are transferred throughout the termite colony for total colony elimination.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 17 reward points as a voucher of $3.40(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||4 quantities||6 quantities|
Altriset introduces a whole new type of chemistry that is similar but different than Termidor SC. Both products are transferred throughout the termite colony for total colony elimination. However, unlike Termidor, Altriset is the first and only termiticide labeled Reduced-Risk by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Dupont Altriset is a highly effective way to control termites while also minimizing impact on the environment. Altriset also has an excellent environmental and toxicological profile – requiring no signal word on the label.
Active Ingredients : Chlorantraniliprole -- 18.4%
Rate : 0.34oz per 1 gallon of water or 34oz per 100 gallons of water.
1 Bottle (34 oz) makes 100 gallons of water finished soultion for killing termites.
Most residential needs to used approxmately finished solutions of 70~100 gallons.
- Eliminates termites in less than three months when used in accordance with the label
- Halts termite feeding within hours
- Provides residual protection for more than five years
- Non-repellent chemistry is indiscernible to termites
- Behavioral impact on termites enhances translocation throughout the colony
- Mode of action like no other termite control product
- Excellent environmental and toxicological profile
- First and only reduced-risk liquid Termiticide
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 5 out of 5
Total 1 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages