CoRoN 28-0-0 Liquid Nitrogen Fertilizer is a true liquid, 70% controlled-release nitrogen. It has been made to be highly effective as a foliar nutrient to crops and other commercially grown plants. CoRoN 28-0-0 is a unique mixture of urea and methylene urea.
Benefits of CoRoN Technology
Highest quality controlled-release nitrogen source
• Increases agronomic vitality of crops and plants
• Minimal volatilization
• Very low potential for phytotoxicity.More plant safety–you can apply 3 to 4 times the units of nitrogen with CoRoN than you could normally apply–without any phytotoxicity.
• Helps address poor fertility due to missed traditional fertilizer application or environmental conditions that cause a loss of fertilizer
• Can be tank mixed with many pesticides
• Reduces drift
• Ideal for all crops and turf
• Easy to use
• Cost efficient
• Flexible rates
• Different formulations to meet specific agronomic needs
• Excellent nitrogen source to use in areas with Nutrient Management Plans
• Very low burn potential
• Much greater plant uptake
• Minimal Crystalization
• Wash-off resistance
• Excellent translocation–up to 50 percent of CoRoN can be found in treated plants 7 days after application.
Active Ingredient : Nitrogen --- 28%
TURFGRASS: 22oz per 1,000 sq.ft per 2~5 gallons of water (vary depends on grass type)
TREE, FRUIT & ORNAMENTALS: 1~5 Gallons per Acre
*PROFESSINAL LAWN CARE TIP
Lime regularly to maintain an ideal pH in your soil
Water your lawn to prevent summer drought dormancy
Use weed control products only on an as-needed basis
Fertilize 1~2 times per year to keep a lush, green lawn with Blue UF Fertilizer
Test your soil every 3 years... a few $$ will save many!