Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Non-repellent Insecticide-500g is non-pyrethroid broad spectrum insecticide that proven to control some of the most common insect pests, including ants, bed bugs, fleas, house flies and German cockroaches.
Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Non-repellent Insecticide-500g is also easy-to-use. It mixes into a clear, odorless solution that doesn’t stain. Once mixed, it stays suspended and won’t clog equipment.
Works great on common pests as below:
Ants (including Argentine, Carpenter, Harvester, Odorous House, Red Imported and Southern Fire; excluding Pharaoh), Asian Lady Beetles, Bean Plataspid (= Kudzu Bug), Bed Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Collembola, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, German Cockroaches, House Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes (Anopheles), Paper Wasps, Pillbugs, Sowbugs, Spiders (excluding Brown Recluse) and Yellowjackets
- Flexible label that allows surface applications and broadcast treatments
- Non-pyrethroid and nonrepellent dilutable
- The same great efficacy you have come to expect from Alpine products
- included free measure cup
- Indoor and outdoor usage with non-repellent effect
- 500g means 500 grams (1Lbs 1.64oz)
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran - 40%
Rate: (easy measure with included measure cup)
0.1% dilution: 10 g to 1 gallon of water
0.2% dilution: 20 g to 1 gallon of water
0.3% dilution: 30 g to 1 gallon of water
This 500g can yield up to 50 gallons to cover 50,000sq.ft.
This is same amount 50 packages of indivisual sachet. save money $$
* All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new non-repellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use, but toxic to honey bees.