Cease Foliar Biological Fungicide - 1 Gal is a broad spectrum, preventative product for the control or suppression of many important plant diseases. Apply Cease as a foliar spray alone, in alternating spray programs or in tank mixes with other registered crop protection products like milstop, etc.
Proven effectiveness in controlling a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens, while providing outstanding plant and environmental safety. Based on a naturally occurring, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713), Cease can be used as a foliar spray and soil drench on ornamentals, trees, shrubs, flowering plants and greenhouse crops and vegetables grown under cover. It is a broad spectrum biofungicide targeting common fungal and bacterial diseases such as Botrytis, Pseudomonas, Xanthomonas, Erwinia, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spot and Speck, Anthracnose and Rust.
• Proven efficacy against BOTH fungal and bacterial pathogens
• Excellent safety – only a 4-hour REI, and can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest!
• Leaves virtually NO residues on plant foliage or flowers
• Performs as well as copper-based products, without phytotoxicity or residues
• Controls disease using multi-site modes of action for effective resistance management
• Safe for beneficial insects and bees
• Compatible for tank-mixing / rotating with other registered products
• OMRI Listed and NOP-approved for use in organic production
• Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: QST 713 strain of Bacillus subtilis -- 1.34%
Rate: 3 - 6 qt (3/4 Gal - 1+1/2 Gal) per 100 gallons of water for most case (See Label for details)
Site: Foliar, Ornamental Plants over Greenhouse, Lathhouse, Shadehouse, Commercial and Residential Landscapes, Interiorscapes, Nursery, Container Production, Orchard and Field Applications.