Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz
Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz is an upward systemic fungicide that provides 14-21 days of control on a variety of pathogens.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect normally 18 reward points as a voucher of $1.80(1%).
Your earned reward points.
|2 quantities||8 quantities|
Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz is an upward systemic fungicide that provides 14-21 days of control on a variety of pathogens. Disarm O offers both contact as well as translaminar control at very low rates. Use Disarm O in a rotation with Strike or a variety of other fungicides for a season of pathogen clean growing.
You'll get disease control that equals or exceeds competitive strobilurins at a realistic cost per 1,000 square feet
- Overall disease-control performance proven equal to or better than other strobilurin fungicides.
- Affordably priced for lawn turf use, with a broad spectrum for more disease control per dollar, and cost-effective performance to retain accounts and increase profitability.
- DISARM is the only strobilurin labeled for control of light-to-moderate dollar spot infestations.
- Application flexibility: for use alone, or in rotations with systemic or contact fungicides for complete broad-spectrum control of all major turf disease.
- Proven in university trials to provide outstanding turf quality ratings.
- Long-lasting, systemic disease control activity from roots to leaves.
- Superior translaminar activity for enhanced protectant properties throughout the plant.
- Effective at low application rates for less product to handle, apply and store.
- Convenient bags for easy handling, measuring and application with other products.
- The ideal resistance management tool when used in rotations with other non-strobilurin fungicides.
How the mode of activity in DISARM provides superior disease control :
- Quick leaf-systemic activity penetrates leaf surfaces and translocates throughout the entire plant to deliver fast-acting disease protection and stops established fungal growth.
- Upon absorption by the leaf surface, the cuticle acts as a stored reservoir of active ingredient, allowing translaminar movement throughout the plant tissue, protecting the undersides of grass blades and other surfaces not sprayed directly.
- Root systemic activity also allows turf plants to readily take up fluoxastrobin and then translocate it to all plant parts via the xylem, providing protection against invading fungi from within the plant.
- Fluoxastrobin is rainfast in as little as 15 minutes, giving you greater flexibility to work around irrigation schedules and sudden rainstorms.
Diseases Controlled : Algae, Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Copper Spot, Dicondra Leaf Spot, Dollar Spot, Fairy Ring, Gray Leaf Spot, Leaf Spot, Melting Out, Pink Patch, Powdery Mildew, Pythium Blight, Pythium Root Rot, Damping Off, Red Thread, Rust, Snow Mold, Southern Blight, Spring Dead Spot, Summer Patch, Take-All Patch, Zoysia Patch for ornamentals.
Use in rotation with other fungicides for control of rhizoctonia and foliar diseases such as botrytis.
Active Ingredient : Fluoxastrobin -- 40.3%
Rate : 1 - 8 oz per 100 gallons of water or 0.3 - 1.2 ml Drench per 1 gallons of water or foliar spray 0.1 - 0.5 tsp per 1 gallon of water
REI : 12 Hours
Labeled for use on : Ornamentals grown in the greenhouse, nursery, and interiorscapes.
Difference of Disarm Products :
Disarm 480 sc : Fluoxastrobin -- 40.3%
Disarm C : Fluoxastrobin -- 2.44% + Chlorothalonil -- 38.4% (not for use on residential, not for use on ornamentals)
Disarm M : Fluoxastrobin -- 15.81% + Myclobutanil -- 25.6% (advanced polymeric formulation)
Disarm O : Fluoxastrobin -- 40.3% (for use on Ornamentals only)
disarm_o_label of Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz
disarm_o_msds of Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz
disarm_o_info of Disarm O Fungicide for Ornamentals - 8 oz
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review for Rewards.
Related Search* Azoxystrobin * all product of pestrong * anthracnose * banner * banner maxx * brown blight * brown patch * buy pest control product * copper spot * daconil * diease * do it yourself pest control * do it yourself weed control * dollar spot * fluoxastrobin * fungcide * fungus * fusarium * golf * greenhouse * greenhouses supplies * grey leaf spot * grey snow mold * headway * health * heritage * hydroponic supplies * lawn care products * leaf spot * melting-out * ornamentals * pest control products wholesale * pest control solutions * pest control supplies * pest control supply * plant * propiconazole * pyraclostrobin * red thread * residential * stem rust * stik * syngenta * triticonazole * weather * weed control supplies * where can I buy * where can i buy pesticides * where to buy * wholesale pest control products *