- 2, 4-D, mecoprop-p and dicamba formulation
- Labeled for sod farm usage
- Offers effective control of a variety of broadleaf weeds
- Can use on highways, right-of-ways and other similar non-crop areas
- Combination of three powerful selective herbicides
- Effective control of a variety of broadleaf weeds
- Flexibility – higher rates for problem areas, lower rates for turf maintenance
- Ideal for cool or warm season turf
- Get the Optical Advantage – MCPP-p is environmentally responsible
- Tank mix compatible with most liquid fertilizers and iron
THE OPTICAL ADVANTAGE With the Optical Advantage
Triplet SF is formulated to utilize a purified form of MCPP, known as the optical isomer. An improved manufacturing process selectively produces the portion of MCPP that is active as a herbicide, and minimizes the inactive MCPP. Therefore, the customer receives a final product with virtually the same amount of working MCPP, and a reduced total load
in the environment. All of what you need, less of what you don’t – and that’s The Optical Advantage®.
TRIPLET SF PRIMARY USE MODE OF ACTION
The active ingredients for Triplet SF are 2,4-D, MCPP-p (Mecoprop-p) and Dicamba. The systemic phenoxies 2,4-D and MCPP-p interfere with the weed’s metabolism. The benzoic acid Dicamba also induces cell elongation, curling of leaves, defoliation and, ultimately,elimination of the weed.
Triplet SF is perfect for control of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds, such as dandelion, clover,henbit and plantains in turfgrasses. Triplet SF is also labeled for use on sod farms.
Rate : 1.5 oz / 1 gallon of water / 1,000 sq.ft.
50 oz / 100 gallons of water
Active Ingredient : 2,4-D....................30.56%
This is same as Trimec 992 or endrun but less cost.