Cow Wow Poo Liquid Compost Concentrate Process
Cow Wow is made from nature's finest fertilizer - dairy cow manure. We harvest poo from a certified organic dairy, squish out the solids, then treat the liquids with our patent-pending process to remove pathogens and manure odors.
Cow Wow Benefits
One gallon of this nutrient-packed concentrate covers the equivalent of up to 40 bags of dry compost. Releases micro-nutrients in a steady and prolonged diet to keep plants and turf greener for a longer period and build the quality of the soil to make plants even healthier.
1 Ounce makes 1 Gallon of Plant Food
Cow Wow Features
- NO manure odor.
- 20 times faster than dried cow manure.
- Macro-nutrients absorbed upon application, eliminating runoff and waste.
- Can be used as a foliar spray or soil treatment.
- Safe for all plants, vegetables, trees, lawns and soil,pet,kid.
- Won't burn plants.
- Suppresses disease.
- Develops soil structure for better water penetration and retention
- Can be used mix other herbicide & fertilizer unlike other
- can be used with city water unlike other
- Recommended for lawn services, nurseries, tree and sod farms, farmers, golf courses, hydroseed and hydromulch applications, sports fields, landscapers, vineyards, etc.
- Can be sprayed with handheld sprayer, back pack sprayer, hose-end sprayer, or truck mount sprayer.
Foliar Spray on All Plants, including Flowers & Vegetables: Mix 1-2 oz/gallon. Apply every 2 weeks in growing seasons. Spray leaves to the point of dripping.
Soil Soak for Gardens & Plant Beds: Mix 2 oz/gallon. Apply every 2 weeks during growing seasons.
Lawn and Turf: Mix 4 oz/gallon or 20 oz/1,000 sq. ft. Apply 4-6 times during growing seasons.
Houseplants: Mix 1-2 oz/gallon. Soil soak or spray leaves every watering.
Transplanting: Mix 2 oz/gallon. Fill holes with solution and allow to soak in. Submerge roots in solution until bubbles stop rising. Spray foliage and soak soil after planting.
Trees & Shrubs: Mix 4 oz/gallon. Soak soil at beginning of all 4 seasons.
---- Information from Manufacturer LABEL
Before application A few days later