You should use ammonium sulfate because:
- Suitable for spring through fall applications
- Stores and handles easily
- Provides consistent product quality
- Enhances the yield of your garden
- Enhances the color of your lawn and shrubs
- Ammonium Sulfate is part of a complete fertilization program containing phosphorous, potassium, iron, or zinc.
- Get a soil test to find out.
This fast-acting fertilizer provides flexibility in applications, and good opportunity for a fast result.
Ammonium sulfate offers a variety of advantages to meet the growing needs of commercial operator and homeowners.
Total Nitrogen (N) ----------- 21.00%
21.00% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Sulfur (S) -------------------- 24.00%
24.00% Combined Sulfur(S)
Derived from : Ammonium Sulfate.
4~5lbs per 1,000sqft in growing season for southern area.(2~4 times per year)
find out how many nitrogen you need at your area.
*PROFESSINAL LAWN CARE TIP
Lime regularly to maintain an ideal pH in your soil
Water your lawn to prevent summer drought dormancy
Use weed control products only on an as-needed basis
Fertilize 3-4 times per year to keep a lush, green lawn
Test your soil every 3 years... a few $$ will save many!
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.
Pro-Mate 21-0-0 Ammonium Sulfate Granular Fertilizer - 50 Lbs
Pestrong-PRO-MATE 21-0-0 AMMONIUM SULFATE FERTILIZER - 50LBS is excellent quick lease dark green-up professinal turf grass fertilizer.
Get Discount with Pallet Order.