Extinguish Plus combines the killing speed of an adulticide (Hydramethylnon) and the long-lasting control of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) (S-Methoprene). The IGR sterilizes the queen and prevents rebound, while the fast acting adulticide kills problem worker ants. This two-way action ensures complete control of fire ants.
- Controls and eliminates colonies without colony relocation
- Stops young colonies from developing into problem colonies
- Destroys visible and hidden colonies
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Starts killing ants immediately after ingestion
- Can be used as a broadcast application or used to treat individual mounds
EXTINGUISH PLUS is highly attractive to imported and native fire ants and other ants. Worker ants carry the bait into the mound as food for the colony. The ants will then begin feeding the bait to the rest of the colony. They eat it and feed it to the queen.
EXTINGUISH PLUS is a unique product containing a slow acting insecticide and an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR). This two-way action ensures complete control of fire ants. The IGR prevents rebound of the
colony, while the insecticide insures rapid demise of the colony. EXTINGUISH PLUS will start to kill ants after they feed on the bait. The colony will begin to decline in about a week, after the bait has been
brought back to the mound. The mound is destroyed when the queen dies.
This 1Lb jar can cover 0.75acre with long lasting for indoor / outdoor.
Available in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, GA, HI, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, NV, NM, NY, NC, OK, PR, SC, TN, TX, VA