Gentrol Aerosol IGR Insecticide - 1 can (16oz) for Bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies. Just IGR(Insect Growth Regulator,Birth Control),not insect killer.
Target Pests = Bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Highly effective control of existing pest infestations, plus prevention of rebound infestations.
- Ready-to-use formula.
- Perfect for spot, surface and crack-and-crevice applications.
- Contains (S)-Hydroprene, an insect growth regulator, for 120 days of long-term control.
- Dissipating-foam action targets stored product pests in hard-to-reach areas.
- No bait repellency.
How It Works
The IGR in Gentrol Aerosol provides preventative action, since it disrupts pests' normal development. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage — preventing future infestations.
As a general surface spray or spot treatment, Gentrol Aerosol is applied to pest harborages providing control for up to four months. Its visible, dissipating foam virtually eliminates the chance of missing any areas. You'll receive the same superior coverage for crack-and-crevice applications, with Gentrol Aerosol's extension tube, designed for simple, accurate application in hard-to-reach areas.
Gentrol Aerosol is ideal for:
- Retail Stores
- Food Processing and Storage Facilities
- Any Hard-to-Reach Area
- See the Gentrol Aerosol label for a complete list of application sites