Embark Turf Ornamental Plant Growth Regulator - Gal
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 7 reward points as a voucher of $1.40(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||4 quantities|
Embark T&O PGR - 1 Gallon provides turf management professionals with an efficient means of reducing the rate of growth and volume of clippings by 50% or more and inhibiting unsightly seedheads. Embark T&O is labeled for use as a foliar application on all the major species of turfgrasses and most fine turf sites, including home lawns, as well as on many species of ornamentals.
Used as a "mowing aid" (to reduce mowing frequency and clippings), the application should be timed to the peak growth period. Apply Embark T&O shortly after the second or third mowing in the spring. Embark T&O can also be used in the fall to prevent unsightly seedheads, applications are made in early spring.
Once the growth regulation wears off, treated turf areas tend to stay greener for extra weeks and vigorous tillering often occurs. Embark T&O can be applied with other herbicides for turfgrass use.
Embark T&O contains mefluidide, one of the most versatile of all plant growth regulators, offering the turf manager several options for regulating the turf under his/her management. Embark T&O is also labeled for growth regulation of over 25 groundcovers, ornamentals and shrubs, as well as for olive tree fruit inhibition.
- Clippings are significantly reduced, as is bagging, hauling, double-mowing and blowing
- Mowing requires less time and effort with less wear and tear on equipment
- Grass appears neat and trim longer between mowings
- Labeled for Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescues, perennial ryegrass, St Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass and bermudagrass
- Treated areas may be reseeded 3 days (except California, 2 weeks) following application Embark T&O reduces competition from existing turf and stress from mowing traffic, thus benefits new seedlings
- Embark T&O is used by golf course superintendents to prevent Poa seedheads in bentgrass
- Can be tank-mixed with Trimec broadleaf herbicides or fertilizers in turf regulation applications
- Treatment can be applied in spring and fall, timed to peak growth periods
- Multiple applications can be made with at least 6 weeks interval between treatment
- Can be applied with water-based latex paints for field markings at athletic or sports fields including football, baseball and soccer fields
- Rate : Vary, See the LABEL
1.8oz ~ 7.4oz for most cool season grass and warm season grass
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 5 out of 5
Total 1 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages