- Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas.
- Broad spectrum label for use against: ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, spiders and occasional invaders.
- Convenient, ready-to-use formulation.
- A perfect rotational partner in a nonrepellent program.
Alpine means more than aerosol
Alpine pressurized insecticide is part of a family of Prescription Treatment brand Alpine insecticides that also features Alpine ant and termite foam and Alpine dust. All three products contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
- Treatment Technique: Crack & Crevice, Void, Directed Contact/Spot
- Active Ingredient: 0.5% Dinotefuran
- Insecticide Class: Nitro guandine
- Registration: Registered in ALL states
- Sizes Available: 20 oz