- Outstanding control on kyllingas and annual sedges
- Excellent grassy weed control – clumpy ryegrass, fescue and Poa annua
- Controls wide range of broadleaf weeds
- Ryegrass transition-aid – FAST!
- More active in cooler temperatures than many competitive products
- Fast and thorough results
- Both foliar and root uptake
- Cool-weather performance
- For use on commercial turf and sports turf
Katana Turf Herbicide controls kyllingas, sedges and broadleaf weeds with post-emergence and some pre-emergence activity. Highly selective in bermuda, zoysia and centipede grasses, Katana is an excellent product for removal of overseeded cool-season grasses.
In addition, university trials prove Katana excels in controlling ryegrass, clumpy ryegrass, Poa annua, Poa trivialis, tall fescue and annual ryegrass in warm-season turf. Katana is more active in cooler temperatures than many competitive products.
The label lists 55 sedges and grassy and broadleaf weeds. With a much broader spectrum of grassy and broadleaf weeds than other products of its type, this makes it an excellent option for golf and commercial landscape maintenance in warm-season turf. Katana is absorbed through both the leaves (50%) and roots (50%). It is effective at very low rates.
Katana Turf Herbicide, is the latest addition to Gordon’s ProForm product line of fastacting herbicides. Like other products in this line, Katana continues to work in cooler weather by root uptake and is not as temperature dependent as other competitive products.
Active Ingredient : flazasulfuron 25%
Rate : 0.5oz/acre ~ 1oz/acre
3oz bottle can cover up to 3 acres.
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.