PAYBACK Fire Ant Bait is very attractive and deadly to fire ants in 24 hours. Contains Spinosad which is a new organic, biologically-derived insecticide from Dow Agrisciences which has won the Presidential Green Chemistry Award.
PAYBACK Fire Ant Bait
• Contains Conserve Insecticide (spinosad 0.015%)
• Dead Ants in 24 Hours
• Controls Fire Ants / Harvester Ants for up to 2 Months
• Ready To Use Bait, No Watering In (Outdoor use only)
• For use on Lawns, around Perimeter of Home and Ornamental Plants
• Odor Free
AMOUNT TO USE
• Mounds: 4 Tablespoons for each mound
• Broadcast Application: 1/2 - 3/4 cup for each 1,000 sq ft
• For mounds greater than 15 inches in diameter use 6 Tablespoons per mound.
HOW IT WORKS
Fire ant colonies are started by newly mated queens that fly into an area, burrow into the ground and begin laying eggs. Several flights are common during the summer, often shortly after rain. It takes several weeks for new mounds to appear. Combining mound and broadcast applications eliminates visible mounds and helps prevent new mounds from forming.
Fire ants quickly find and pick up this bait, take it back to the mound, and feed it to the entire colony including the queens. Ants start dying in 24-36 hours with colony destruction in 3 to 14 days. Broadcast applications may take longer.