Riptide Waterbased Pyrethrin ULV is specially designed to deliver fast knockdown and kill of mosquitoes. Riptide has an optimized ratio of pyrethrum and synergist (1:5). Riptide's polymeric water-based technology is not harmful to landscape plants.
Riptide is designed for stability in fixed systems
- Riptide's water-based polymeric surfactant system is stable in solution and will not harm most common ornamental plants
- Riptide is ideal for high mosquito populations or hard to kill insects such as gnats, biting midges and no-see-ums
- Riptide's unique formula combines Permethrin with the synergist PBO for a higher level of perfomance
- Stable in solution. No adjuvant needed. Agitation not required.
- Use dilute in water only
- Flushing action and quick knockdown also kill on contact and residual activity
- Target : Stored product pests, crawling insects and flying insects include mosquitoes
•Automatic Misting Systems, including: Residential, Animal housing, Warehouses, Zoos, Barns
•Outdoor Use as a Premise Spray, including: Building
exteriors, Yards, Gardens, Homes, Parks, Golf courses, Lawns, Trees, Shrubs and recreational areas
•Surface Spray on Animals and to Animal Premises (FOR PET USE – USE ONLY ON DOGS)
•Indoor Use as a Surface Spray and a Space Spray in Non-food Areas
Method of Application
• Compressed air sprayer
• ULV cold fogger
• Power sprayer
• Automatic misting system
- 1 part concentrate to 49 parts water apply 1-2 ounces per 1000 cubic feet of indoor space.
- 1 part concentrate to 49 parts water apply 1 gallon spray mixture per 750 Sq ft of surface area.
- Undiluted in a ULV spraying device, spray 5 fluid oz per minute for outdoor control of mosquitoes.
- 4 tbsp (2 fl oz) per gallon of water for use in hose end sprayer
Pyrethrins ......................................... 5.00%
Piperonyl butoxide,Technical ...............10.00%
All registered users can post a new review.
Riptide Mosquitoes Fogging Concentrate Misting Insecticide - 64 oz ( half Gallon )