Exponent Insecticide Synergist EC(emulsifiable concentrate) -PT (16oz) will increase the speed of kill and level of control of pyrethroids and other insecticides including Onslaught. Exponent is an emulsifiable concentrate for use in a tank mix with insecticides and acaricides to aid in improving the control of insects and mites. Exponent has no insecticidal properties of its ownthat means should be mix with other insecticide, termiticide, miticide.
#For use as a synergist in a tank mix to aid in improving the control of insects
#Aids in inhibiting mixed function oxidative resistance in insects
#Raises level of control by increasing insect susceptibility to insecticides
- Active Ingredients : PBO (piperonyl butoxide, technical) 91.30%
- Shelf life : 3 years in original commerical packaging.
- Use Exponent as a synergist in a tank mix to improve the control of insects
- Interferes with certain mechanisms of insecticide resistance by inhibiting the mixed function oxidase enzyme system (P-450)
- Raises the level of control by increasing insect susceptibility to insecticides
- Tank mixture with compatible insecticides and active ingredients is Abamectin, ß-cyfluthrin, Bifenthrin, Cyfluthrin, Cypermethrin, Deltamethrin, Esfenvalerate, Fenpropathrin, Imidaclodprid, Lambda-cyhalothrin, Methomyl, Permethrin, Tau-fluvalenate and Zeta-Cypermethrin
Best Practices When Using Exponent
Staining may occur on some surfaces. If staining is a concern, treat an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration. Inspect again after drying, then proceed to spray entire area to be treated.
Tank Mix Only
Exponent is not intended for use alone, but only as a component of a tank mix. When tank mixing, always follow the most restricted labeling of all products in the mixture.
Recommended Rate of Exponent
The product label contains charts with recommended rates for the rate of Exponent per volume of tank mix partner. It is not a recommendation for the partner or rate of the tank mix partner, only for assistance in determining the correct rate of Exponent.
Most case up to 0.2oz / 1,000 sq.ft.(16oz per 2 acres) But,depend on tank mix partner by label, like use 0.35oz of exponent for 0.5oz of onslaught, use 0.4oz of exponent for 1oz of tengard permethrin.