Archer IGR Liquid Concentrate Insecticide-1Pt
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 5 reward points as a voucher of $1.00(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||3 quantities||8 quantities|
Archer IGR Liquid Concentrate Insecticide pt - 16oz bottle is a non-repellent designed for population control of mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas, flies and other pests. This low-hazard, high-strength formula keeps pests from becoming egg-laying adults, and can even be used on carpets, furniture, pet sleeping areas and throw rugs.
- Unique mode of action interrupts pest reproductive cycles for effective population control.
- Broad label includes ants, flies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches and beetles.
- Low hazard, only carries a “caution” warning from the EPA
- Non-volatile and remains stable in sunlight.
- Effective when used in combination with other baits, and readily tank mixes with adulticides like Demand CS, Demon MAX and Conquer for a fast-acting, superior pest control program.
- Target Pests: Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets, Carpet Beetle, Fleas, Ticks, Flies, Gnats, Midges, Mosquitoes, Moths, Litter Beetles
- Rate: 2 oz/gal per 1000 cu.ft for cockroaches and crickets 1oz/gal per 1000 cu.ft for flies, fleas, ticks and litter beetles
- Active Ingredients : pyridine -- 1.3%
Archer Insect Growth Regulator is labeled for both indoor and outdoor applications, and can be used to control many flying insects, including fleas, cockroaches and flies. Archer can also be used as a preventative application prior to flea season, often reducing the need for conventional insecticides. To prevent the emergence of adult fleas and also control other stages, apply Archer in areas where pets and other animals frequent and where previous infestations have occurred.
Archer should be applied into moist breeding areas such as mulch and bedding, or to gutters, drains or pools where larvae may be found in standing water.
To mix Archer, refer to the label to determine the appropriate concentration. Application volumes are also included to ensure desired product performance. Outdoors, Archer can also be tank mixed with adulticides, such as Demand CS with iCAP technology. With any insecticide combination, mix a small test batch to ensure compatibility.
Archer can aid in cockroach control by causing them to abort their egg cases and return to feeding, increasing the success of cockroach baits. Archer should be applied where cockroaches are likely to rest or crawl.
Prior to any interior treatment, carpets, draperies and upholstered furniture should be vacuumed. The vacuum cleaner bag should be sealed and disposed of in an outdoor trash receptacle.
Archer should not be used as an on-animal application. Pets should be treated for fleas by a veterinarian or groomer before the home is treated with Archer.
In Kennels and Doghouses
Treatment of kennels and doghouses will control pre-adult fleas from developing into biting and reproductive adult fleas.
Prior to treatment, remove animals, pets and their food and water dishes before applying. Do not return animals and pets to treated areas until the application has completely dried. Using a tank-type applicator, apply Archer at a rate of 1 gallon diluted solution per 1,500 square feet of surface area. Apply to buildings, resting areas, walls, floors, animal bedding and run areas.
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 5 out of 5
Total 1 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages