Fogmaster Micro-Jet ULV 7401 Versatile fogger allows precise adjustment of particle size, under 7 micron VMD, for ultra low volume application.
Fogmaster Micro-Jet ULV 7401 Versatile fogger allows use of more concentrated fogging solutions, and speeds up treatment time -- at typical ULV application rates, the Micro-Jet covers 2-4,000 cubic feet per minute.
A 9-turn precision needle valve controls liquid output and droplet size. Set the valve to a low flow rate to produce near-invisible ULV droplets. For heavier fogs and mists, Increase the flow rate. Once the valve has been set, you can use the vernier calibration to return to the same setting, or snap a lock ring to prevent accidental changes.
Chemical flow rate is easily calibrated in the field to adjust for differences in liquid density, viscosity or surface tension. And since the Micro-Jet handles both water- and oil-based liquids, this one machine can satisfy all your fogging requirements.
The Micro-Jet ULV 7401 can be used for:
- Pest control in homes, warehouses, yards
- Odor control in waste treatment plants, lift stations, solid waste transfer stations, production agriculture, etc.
- Odor and smoke removal from hotel rooms, banquet halls, apartment buildings and vehicles
- Sanitizing hospital rooms, veterinary clinics and food processing facilities
- Applying biocides, sealants, and coil cleaners to HVAC systems and ducting
- Dust settling, including asbestos remediation programs
- Mist generation in nursery propagation and mist house, keeping vegetables fresh in transit and similar uses
- Humidifying winery barrel rooms, guitar factories and other industrial sites
Motor: 1 Hp, 120VAC 50/60Hz, 7 amp
Fogging Nozzle: High-shear, counter-rotating vortex design
Particle Size: 7- 30 micron VMD, adjustable (ultra fine, dry fog to heavy, wet fog)
Liquid Flow Rate: 0-10 oz/min [0-300 ml/min]
Nine turn vernier valve
Valve lock feature
Chemicals: Water and oil-based solutions
Tank Capacity: 1 gallon [4 liters]
Materials of Construction:
Power head housing and tank - aluminum
Tubing - fuel and oil resistant vinyl
Fittings - brass
Control valve - glass filled nylon, stainless stem, Viton seal
Nozzle - Celcon¨ acetyl copolymer
Dimensions: H x L x Dia: 15.4 x 10.4 x 8.6 in [39 x 26 x 22 cm]
Warranty Period: Five years
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.