Milstop Organic Water Soluble Broad Spectrum Foliar Fungicide-5lb for the control of powdery mildew and other diseases on terrestrial and indoor ornamental plants, greenhouse and agricultural crops.
MilStop for curative control of powdery mildews and preventative control of most other foliar diseases. MilStop is an EPA-registered, potassium bicarbonate-based foliar fungicide that kills powdery mildew on contact by pulling water from spores and their growing strands. It also inhibits enzymes involved in fungal cell wall formation by altering the pH on the leaf surface. There is no known resistance to MilStop.
An excellent disease management tool as a standalone fungicide for foliar disease control or alternated as part of an integrated pest management program.
Curative control of powdery mildews: A potassium bicarbonate-based, foliar fungicide that kills powdery mildew on contact by pulling water from spores and their growing strands. It also inhibits enzymes involved in fungal cell wall formation by altering the pH on the leaf surface, providing 1-2 weeks of residual protection.
Preventative control of foliar diseases: Diseases controlled include Alternaria blight, Anthracnose, black spot, Botrytis blight, Cercospora leaf spot, Downy Mildew, Phomopsis blight, and Septoria leaf spot.
• Use at or before the first sign of disease
• Effective on interiorscape, greenhouse, nursery, woody,
herb and field crops
• Fully dissolves in water; no residue, dries quick, dries clean
• Cost effective; comes pre-formulated with surfactants
• University tested and proven to be effective
• 1 – hour REI; OMRI Listed and is compatible with many
• Active ingredient approved by the FDA as G.R.A.S.
(Generally Regarded As Safe)
• Kills powdery mildew on contact and provides 1 to 2 weeks
of residual protection
• Does not restrict plant growth
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Potassium Bicarbonate .....85.00%
Rate: 1 level tbsp. per 1 gal. water per 500 sq.ft
This 5lb can cover up to 2 acres.
Site: Foliar, Ornamental Plants over Greenhouse, Lathhouse, Shadehouse, Commercial and Residential Landscapes, Interiorscapes, Nursery, Container Production, Orchard and Field Applications.