Transport Mikron Insecticide-Quart is a breakthrough in pest control technology that’s proven to provide unmatched control of even the toughest ants and over 30 other common household pests.
The Clear Choice for Superior Pest Control
New Transport Mikron insecticide combines powerful performance with an exclusive, truly advanced formulation, for a general pest control solution unlike any you’ve ever seen before.
Non-repellent Transport Mikron provides fast-acting, long-lasting control of bed bugs, ants, crickets and over 30 other pests, including pyrethroid-resistant insects. Transport Mikron is formulated with a powerful combination of two active ingredients: bifenthrin, the same trusted active ingredient found in Talstar insecticide, and acetamiprid, for enhanced speed of kill. This one-two punch delivers lightning-fast control and enduring residual protection to even your toughest pest control accounts.
Smaller Particles Make a Huge Difference
The exclusive microemulsion formulation of Transport Mikron features a particle size that is 100 times smaller than other emulsifiable products and thousands of times smaller than micro-encapsulated products, for multiple application advantages.
- Clear Formulation- helps eliminate the possibility of staining or messy, visible residue associated with other formulations
- Better Insect Penetration- smaller particles are more readily absorbed through an insect’s cuticle for faster control, also can be used in ULV equipment such as actisol or micro-injector.
- More Coverage- the increased number and even distribution of particles on a treated surface creates a higher probability of insects coming in contact with an effective dose
- More Stability- once mixed, Transport Mikron remains in suspension and does not require agitation before use, even after extended periods of non-use
- Active Ingredient : Acetamiprid - 5%, Bifenthrin - 6%
- Rates - 1.25 oz per gallon of water for most applications. (1 quart will make 25 gallons of solution)
- For use in Food / Feed areas, interior / exterior use, Pillows / Mattresses / Luggage (if bed bugs found only)
- Target : Termites, Ants, Bees, Beetles, Centipedes, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies and more over 30 Pests.
This image depicts Transport Mikron and other leading competitors 24 hours after initial mixing. As you can see, competitive formulations exhibit visible signs of settling, indicating an uneven distribution of active ingredient throughout the sample.