- Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas.
- Broad spectrum label for use on: ants, centipedes, cockroaches, millipedes, spiders, silverfish and other crawling insects.
- Doesn’t excite stinging insects.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs.
- Long-lasting non-pyrethroid control of ants.
- Lightweight for better coverage and more applications per pound than leading dust.
Alpine means more than dust
Alpine Dust is part of a family of Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine insecticides that also features Alpine ant and termite foam and Alpine pressurized insecticide. All three products contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
- Treatment Technique: Void Application
- Active Ingredient: 0.25% Dinotefuran, 95% Diatomaceous Earth
- Insecticide Class: Nitro guanidine /Inorganic
* All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
MSDS Data Sheet / Product Label