Prograss SC provides both pre- and post-emergent control of Poa annua in cool-season turf grasses and overseeded bermudagrass. This means Poa can be controlled through its cool-season germination and growth periods. A customized Prograss program can help control Poa in every season.
Year-round selective control of Poa annua
- Controls Poa annua during germination and growth periods every season
- Also controls a wide variety of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds
- Highly concentrated suspension concentrate formulation
- Reduced signal word (caution) offers additional safety and flexibility for applications
- Recommended for use in humid climates
- Approved for many uses, including golf course fairways, sod farms, cemeteries, and commercial and residential lawns
- Prograss SC can be used safely on bermudagrass (dormant, overseeded with ryegrass), creeping bentgrass, Kentucky bluegrass, ryegrass, turf-type tall fescue and St. Augustinegrass (established).
- Active ingredient : ethofumesate ------ 42%
Rate : 0.6 - 1.5 oz / 1 gallon of water / 1,000 sq.ft.(hand pump sprayer) or 32 oz / Acre
Target weeds : barnyardgrass, burclover, canary grass, common chickweed, common purslane, green foxtail, large crabgrass, Poa annua, pre-emergent/annual grasses, redroot pigweed, smooth crabgrass, white clover, yellow foxtail
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.