NiBor-D is a borate dust that provides an inexpensive and flexible means of getting to hard-to-reach areas. It can be used as a dust or mixed as a liquid, even in a liquid mop solution. It is ideal for inaccessible areas where pests hide, such as cracks and crevices, attics, wall voids, around plumbing penetrations and so on. It can be used as a complement to Niban or Niban-FG without any bait contamination and does not cake or corrode metals, as boric acid does.
- Broad spectrum insecticide and fungicide.
- Kills and prevents carpenter ants, crickets, cockroaches, silverfish, earwigs, boxelder bugs, cluster flies, centipedes, millipedes, ants, mildew and fungi.
- Apply in dust or liquid form, including in a mop solution.
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- Created with a concern for the environment.
- Effective, green product for use with Green Pest Management programs.
- Active ingredient is a borate mineral salt.
- No known resistance.
- Green tint for use in USDA facilities.
NiBor-D is a green pesticide that can be used in Green Pest Management programs. As a borate-based product, NiBor-D has a very low mammalian toxicity and targets specific pests. This reduces the impact on people, pets and non-target insects beneficial to the environment (such as butterflies and honeybees). Also, NiBor-D is applied only where needed, further reducing any unnecessary impact to the rest of the environment. And since it is long-lasting, less product is required for a successful and effective Green Pest Management program.
Active Ingredient -- Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (DOT) ....... 98.0%
For Use In: Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Grocery Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, Food and Feed Handling Establishments, Warehouses, Schools, Theaters, Markets, Apartment Buildings and Military Bases
Rate: Add 1(10% solution)~1.5(15% solution)Lbs of nibor-d up to 1 gallon of water.
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.