MAP Mono Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer 12-61-0-50Lbs
MAP Mono Ammonium Phosphate 12-61-0-50Lbs Water Soluble Grade.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 8 reward points as a voucher of $1.60(2%). Your gained reward points.
Multi-MAP is a fully water-soluble mono-ammonium phosphate (12-61-0) fertilizer, a highly efficient source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plants. Multi-MAP is recommended for use at the beginning of the growing season, because phosphorus availability is crucial for the establishment of root system at this stage.
Multi-MAP can serve as a high quality source of phosphorus also during other stages of the growth cycle.
Its high purity and water-solubility make Multi-MAP an ideal fertilizer for fertigation and for foliar application.
Multi-MAP is suitable for preparation of fertilizer blends and production of liquid fertilizers.
White powder solid with no odor.
The advantages of Multi-MAP
• Fully water-soluble
• Consists of 100% plant nutrients
• Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants
• Free of chloride, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants
• Moderately low pH (safer and less corrosive compared to urea phosphate) -- not corrosive to fertilizer pumps or to irrigation equipment.
• Suitable for the fertigation, foliar application and production of fertilizer blends and nutrient solutions
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.