Caravan G Granular Insecticide Fungicide-30Lbs control insects as meridian and disease as heritage to deliver better looking turf.
One Product to Control Insects and Disease to Deliver Better Looking Turf – Fight for Every Yard
Caravan G insecticide fungicide is a broad-spectrum combination product delivering the disease control of Heritage G fungicide and the insect control of Meridian 25WG insecticide. Depending on application timing and geography, one application of Caravan G made between May 15 through July 15 can yield season-long grub control and up to one month preventive brown patch control. For additional disease control, follow-up applications can be made with Heritage G or Headway G fungicides as needed. Caravan G provides systemic control of pests and disease on turfgrass including residential, commercial, golf courses and athletic fields.
- Multi-purpose product can control a broad range of insect and disease pests with a single visit; which results in reduced labor and fuel costs
- Ready-to-use product available in a 30 pound bag with easy close zipper seal
- Controls key turf and disease pests – white grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, ants and brown patch, red thread, pythium blight and leaf spot (see label for complete list of pests controlled)
- Systemic control of insects and disease on turfgrass including golf courses, residential, commercial and athletic fields
- Proven performance of Heritage and Meridian; revolutionary approach to grub control with better looking, disease free lawns
- Easy-to-close bag reduces waste from spills, allows the use of only what is needed for each treatment. Multi-purpose product to be carried on every service vehicle.
- Provides a cost effective spot or full yard treatment allowing professionals to treat for the broadest range of lawn damaging pests in a single visit
Contains: Azoxystrobin(Heritage) - 0.31%
Thiamethoxam(Meridian) - 0.22%
Insects: White Grubs, Chinch bugs, Ants (excluding Carpenter, Fire, Harvester, and Pharaoh), Craneflies, Billbugs, Japanese beetles, Sod webworms, and others listed on the label.
Disease: Anthracnose, Pythium blight, Brown patch, Pythium root rot, Yellow patch, Gray leaf spot, Large patch, Leaf spot, Summer patch, Melting out, Take-all patch, Necrotic ring spot, Zoysia patch, Pink patch, Red thread, and others listed on the label.