Range Star is a selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides tough, long lasting control for a broad spectrum of annual, biennial, and perennial broadleaf weeds and brush in grass forages and selected row crops.
Rate: Cropland rotated to wheat, post-harvest/ fallow / stubble / set-a-side
Pastures, rangeland and grass (hay, silage)
Sorghum, sugarcane, wheat - fall & spring seeded
Between crop application, CRP, general farmstead and fallow systems
Less than 4 inches - 1 to 1.5 pints.
Greater than 4 inches - 1.5 to 3 pints.
Biennials: rosette diameter
3 inches or less 1.5 - 2 pints
3 inches or more 2 - 4 pints
Greater than 4 inches - 4 pints
Suppression or top growth control 2 - 4 pints.
Seasonal control 4 - 8 pints
- Wheat injury may occur if interval between application and planting is less than 10 days for each pint/acre used.
- Add 0.5% volume approved surfactant to Range Star when used alone or in tank mix.
Fall and Spring Wheat
Fall seeded wheat after it is fully tillered prior to joint.
Spring seeded wheat before wheat exceeds 5 leaf.
Rate: ¾ to 1 pint/acre
Newly seeded areas, including small grains grown for pasture or hay may be injured if rates are greater than 2 pints/acre are applied.
- Pre-plant applications for control in cropland rotated to wheat, post-harvest, fallow, stubble, set-a-side.
- Cut surface treatments - trees/vines
- Pasture, (including pasture for hay)
- Rangeland and farmstead non-crop.
- Grain sorghum
- Grazing and feeding restrictions non-lactation. Remove animals from treated area 30 days before slaughter.
- Do not graze lactating animals within 7 days of treatment.
Application: Ground or Air.
Ground: Apply 5 to 40 gallons/acre.
Aerial: Apply 3 to 10 gallons/acre.
- Volume of diluted spray will depend on height, density and type of weeds or brush treated.
Rainfastness: 5 hours before rain
Dicamba --- 12.4%
2,4-D ------ 35.7%
We, pestrong.com, will ship either Range Star or Weedmaster upon current stock.
Both are same product, just different manufacturer.