THE fungicide for disease control and plant health
Pageant Intrinsic brand fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide combining two fast-acting active ingredients, Boscalid and Pyraclostrobin, into one product and plant health benefits
- Provides effective control of a broad spectrum of key diseases.
- Offers growers a useful resistance management tool.
- Delivers excellent plant safety.
- Can be tank-mixed with most recommended fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, liquid fertilizers, biological control products, adjuvants and additives.
- Provides improved plant health in the form of stress management of cold, heat, drought and shipping stresses.
Pageant Intrinsic also provides plant health benefits such as improved tolerance to stress and increased efficiency of plant processes. This enables plants to better withstand disease and a multitude of environmental stresses, resulting in improved plant performance.
Pageant Intrinsic is labeled for use in:
Outdoor nurseries, lathhouses and shadehouses, greenhouses, forest and conifer nurseries and plantations, golf courses, residential and commercial landscapes, retail nurseries, interiorscapes and containers (bench, flats, plugs, pots).
Rate : 4~18oz per 100 gallons of water
Active Ingredients : Pyraclostrobin - 12.8 %, Boscalid - 25.2 %
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.