Garlon 4 Ultra Triclopyr Brush killer Herbicide-2.5Gal use for woody plants, annual and broadleaf weed control in pastures and rangelands
Garlon 4 is the liquid ester formulation for foliar and basal bark applications, and is effective on actively growing brush by penetrating the bark and entering the cambium layer. Also effective as a late-season application.
For woody plants, annual and broadleaf weed control in pastures and rangelands
- Long lasting brush control for mesquite, poison oak/ivy, sycamore, sprouting on stumps and maplevine
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Non-petroleum-based, plant-derived methylated seed oil solvent, reducing environmental impact
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
CONTAINS: triclopyr ......... 60.45%
USE ON: rangeland, grass pastures, CRP, rights-of-way, forests, non-crop areas, industrial sites, ornamental turf, non-irrigation ditch banks, and more
RATE: Vary (See Label for detail) -- mostly 6qt ~ 8qt per acre per 100 gallons of water.