Pylon miticide-insecticide, with the active ingredient chlorfenapyr, is a cost-effective, broad-spectrum product that provides exceptional control of key greenhouse pests. Pylon is the only registered product in the pyrroles class of chemistry with control of a range of insects and mites, caterpillars and Western flower and chilli thrips on ornamental plants. Pylon controls the target insect or mite by interfering with energy production of the pests. Its translaminar movement and mode of action result in mortality of most pests in 72 hours.
• Fungus gnats
• Broad mite
• Citrus budmite
• Cyclamen mite
• Rust mite
• Spider mites
• Foliar nematodes
• Western flower thrips
• Chilli thrips
(See label for complete list.)
Keys to Success
To minimize risk of injury to plants, make applications prior to blooming or avoid blooms whenever possible. Apply in the coolest times of day and refer to the Pylon label to evaluate crop safety on any plants you may be treating.
Pylon is not ovicidal and so should be used in rotation with a registered ovicidal product specific for the pest when moderate to high populations of eggs are present. Applications should be made to the immature stages of insects and mites.
When target insect populations are high and potential for multiple generations exist, make a Pylon application at the high rate, then make a sequential application 5 to 7 days later. Make only one sequential application at the 5- to 7-day interval when necessary. See the label for additional instructions regarding resistance management.
• Provides 14 to 21 days of control depending on the pest and pest population pressure
• Exceptional control of thrips, including Western flower and chilli thrips
• Rainfast in 60 minutes
• Broad-spectrum control of nymph and adult stages of mites
• Only registered product for foliar nematodes in greenhouses
• Mortality of most pests within 72 hours, except foliar nematodes• Excellent translaminar activity
• Active Ingredients: Chlorfenapyr -- 21.4%
• Rate : 2.6oz ~ 10oz per 100 gallons of water
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.