Alpine WSG (Water Soluble Granule) Insecticide-10grams sachet Non-repellent is non-pyrethroid broad spectrum insecticide that proven to control some of the most common insect pests, including ants, bed bugs, fleas, house flies and German cockroaches.
Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granule Non-repellent Insecticide is also easy-to-use. It mixes into a clear, odorless solution that doesn’t stain. Once mixed, it stays suspended and won’t clog equipment.
Works great on common pests as below:
Ants (including Argentine, Carpenter, Harvester, Odorous House, Red Imported and Southern Fire; excluding Pharaoh), Asian Lady Beetles, Bean Plataspid (= Kudzu Bug), Bed Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Centipedes, Collembola, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, German Cockroaches, House Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes (Anopheles), Paper Wasps, Pillbugs, Sowbugs, Spiders (excluding Brown Recluse) and Yellowjackets
- Flexible label that allows surface applications and broadcast treatments
- Non-pyrethroid and nonrepellent dilutable
- The same great efficacy you have come to expect from Alpine products
- Indoor and outdoor usage with non-repellent effect
- 10g means 10 grams (0.35oz), Sachets means packs
Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran - 40%
Rate: (easy measure with included measure cup)
0.1% dilution: 1 sachet (10 g) to 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq.ft
0.2% dilution: 2 sachets (20 g) to 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq.ft
0.3% dilution: 3 sachets (30 g) to 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq.ft
This 10g sachet can yield up to 1 gallon to cover 1,000sq.ft.
If you want to more save, use Alpine WSG - 500g. save money $$
* All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new non-repellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use, but toxic to honey bees.