First Watch Larvicide Pupacide for Mosquitoes kills mosquito larvae before they can develop into troublesome adults, minimizing the spread of breeding, biting and disease spreading mosquitoes.
First Watch is a biodegradable, surfactant made from renewable plant oils. Using conventional spraying methods, an invisible monomolecular film spreads over standing water habitats.
This film interrupts the critical air/water interface in the mosquito’s larval and pupal development cycle.
First Watch is also effective in killing emerging adults, egg laying females and males resting on treated surfaces.
Effective on mosquitoes and midges which cannot develop resistance to First Watch because control is through a physical mode of action. First Watch also successfully controls chronomid midges, and mosquitoes that have minimal surface contact.
Fortify your defenses with First Watch. The ideal larvicide and pupicide for environmentally sensitive applications, First Watch treats water surfaces to stop mosquitoes before they start. First Watch is your first line of defense against mosquitoes and mosquito-borne illness.
Application : ponds, pools, ditches, irrigated water, flood water area, fish habitats, birdbaths troughs, flower pots, urns, sewers and other water-holding receptacles.
Target Pest = Mosquito larva and pupa
- Contains Poly --- 100%
- Prevents mosquito larvae from becoming breeding, biting adults.
- No adverse effect on humans, pets, animals, fish or vegetation.
- Low-cost, extended mosquito control.
- Larvicide and pupicide for agricultural, domestic, and commercial use
- Ready to Use (No dilute required)
- Can be used in potable water, recreational areas, fish bearing waters, all croplands and pastures
- Is not visible on water surface
- Effective in all stages of the mosquito life cycle
- For most mosquito species, larval and pupal stages will be controlled within 72 hours.