Termidor Dry Termiticide Refill - one vial for Termidor Dry Kit
Gallery-targeted control of drywoods and subterraneans in virtually any wood, almost anywhere by using Termidor Dry Termiticide Kit.
We sell 1 vial. (4 vials in a box)
Termidor is owned by BASF based in Mount Olive, New Jersey USA. It is the biggest selling termiticide in the USA and is now used in Australia, Japan, France and most other countries where subterranean termite infestations are a severe economic problem. In fact, Termidor has been used in more than a million homes with safety and effectiveness.
The US Dept of Agriculture - Forestry Service, has tested Termidor for more than 8 years. So far, results show 100% effective termite barrier protection. The best alternative and main competitor in the marketplace is Premise termiticide, owned by Bayer Environmental Science.
Termidor DRY features a patented Microllose™-based formulation that can be applied with precision directly to termite galleries in wood, carton nests, or shelter tubes in or away from structures. It quickly kills drywood and subterranean termites and is transferred among termites via the Termidor “Transfer Effect™.”
- Powerful, fast, and convenient way to treat drywood and subterranean termites, with major termite business expansion potential.
- Microllose is BASF’s purified microcrystalline cellulose matrix. It’s an extremely appetizing (more so than wood itself) termite food source formulated with 0.5% active ingredient, and it doesn’t add moisture to wood.
- Gallery treatments inside structures for subterranean termites and drywood termites.
- “Off-structure” treatment sites include trees, utility poles, fencing, decking, railroad trestles, piers, beams, and other structural or landscape timbers.
- Convenient, compact, ready-to-use vials minimize technician exposure.
- Active Ingredient : Fipronil -- 0.5%
If you have termite and ants problem, you have to buy termidor without hesitation.