Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide -Pt(16oz) is controlled release technology that provides long-lasting residual up to 5 months control of a broad spectrum of insects. Nothing is proven to work better on tough pests like bedbugs, spiders, and fleas.
- Control over 200 insect pests.
- Controlled release technology provides fast knockdown and longer-lasting residual control
- Labeled for indoor broadcast surface spray including carpeting. Excellent for Bedbugs and Fleas.
- Flexible label – use indoors and outdoors, homes, and food and non-food area of commercial structures
- May be used in and around livestock facilities, on turf, ornamentals and landscapes
- No odor, easy-to-use formulation – Caution Label
- Shelf life is 3 years in original commercial packaging.
- The active ingredient is Esfenvalerate 6.4%.
- Use as a tank-mix partner with Gentrol IGR or Precor IGR to eliminate insect populations and prevent reinfestations.
Best Practices when Using Onslaught
Dilute with Water Only
Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide is a microencapsulated suspension concentrate containing 0.54 pounds active ingredient per gallon. The suspension is only intended for dilution in water, not oil.
Test the Surface First
Onslaught Microencapsulated Insecticide may be sprayed on any surface that will not be stained by water. If you are concerned about staining or are not sure if a surface is water safe, test the surface by spraying a small amount in an inconspicuous area before making a broad application.
Shake Onslaught bottle well prior to mixing. Clean spray equipment before using or diluting Onslaught. For dilution, add ½ the required water to spray tank, then add the appropriate amount of Onslaught. Agitate the mixture, and then slowly add the remainder of the water. Agitate the spray thoroughly before using and also occasionally during use to ensure dispersion. If you use a spray filter screen, it should be 50 mesh or larger.
Use Onslaught as Part of an IPM Program
Tank mix Onslaught with an IGR such as NyGuard IGR Concentrate to break the insect growth cycle and control future emerging insect populations. Do not apply Onslaught as a fog or space spray. Fog first with a product such as Riptide Water-Based Pyrethrin ULV to get the quick knockdown action of the fog followed by a surface application of Onslaught for residual control. Always follow label instructions and use rates for each product to be applies.
0.5oz ~ 1oz / 1gallon of water
(S)-cyano (3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl-(S)-4-chloro-alpha-(1-methylethyl) benzeneacetate ...... 6.40%
We,pestrong.com got excellent result to get rid of bed bugs, fleas with onslaught insecticide.