Sencor 75 offers highly effective control of tough weeds in dormant and actively growing bermudagrass turf. One post-emergent application of Sencor in the spring typically provides control through the fall.
Active ingredient , metribuzin, also controls a wide spectrum of grasses and broadleaf weeds and registered for use in corn, soybeans, potatoes, alfalfa, lentils, peas, cereals (wheat & barley), tomatoes and other crops.
Broad-spectrum weed control
- Highly effective in control of goosegrass
- Long-lasting control
- Active Ingredient -- Metribuzin dry flowable -- 75%
- Control of certain broadleaf and grass weeds (including goosegrass and annual bluegrass) in Bermuda grass turf
- Has proven to be non-threatening to established Bermuda grass turf
- Can be tank mixed with MSMA to control crabgrass
- Rate : 0.3~0.75Lb per acre (This 5Lbs can cover 16.7 Acres)
Annual bluegrass (Poa annua), bedstraw, carpetweed, chickweed, corn speedwell, goosegrass, henbit, littleseed canarygrass, parsley-piert, prostrate knotweed, rabbitfootgrass, red deadnettle, shepherdspurse, spotted spurge, spur weed, white clover, wild mustard