Fore 80WP Rainshield turf and ornamental specialty fungicide is a unique broad-spectrum fungicide for preventive control of brown patch and other key turfgrass diseases. Fore Rainshield is formulated as a wettable powder in water-soluble packets. Rainshield technology means this product resists wash-off and aids redistribution in wet weather. (Not for use on residential or athletic turf)
- Provides most cost-effective control of brown patch and protects against other troublesome diseases
- Low resistance potential because it affects fungi at multiple sites
- Attacks fungi in non-selective manner, preventing organisms from adapting and mutating
- Ideal choice for summertime conditions when heat, humidity and heavy irrigation combine to create the most intense disease conditions of the year
- Works best when used on a preventive 7-14 day schedule
• Brown patch
• Gray leaf spot
• Pythium blight
• Snow mold
• Leaf spot
• Petal, twig and fruit blights
• Rhizoctonia blight
• Multisite enzyme inhibitor. Helps manage disease resistance.
• Long-lasting control.
• Versatile. Ideal for turf, or outdoor- or greenhousegrown ornamentals.
• Convenient formulation. Seventy-five percent dry flowable.
• Rainshield technology. Improves effectiveness under heaviest disease pressure conditions.
• Tank-mix flexibility. Compatible with other commonly used fungicides and insecticides.
Active Ingredients : Mancozeb --- 80%
Turf : 4-8oz per 1,000sq.ft-- Each 1.5lb(24oz) water-soluble packet will treat 6000 sq.ft. at the 4 ounce rate. (This bag can cover 24,000sq.ft.)
Ornamental :1.5Lb water-soluble packet per 100 gallons of water
4oz ~ 8oz per 1,000sqft per 1~3 gallons of water
All registered users can post a new review.
No customer reviews for the moment in your selected language.
Be the first to write a review.