MES-100 Methylated Seed Oil (MSO) Surfactant for Herbicide - 2.5 gals
MES-100 Methylated Seed Oil (MSO) Surfactant for Herbicide - 2.5 gals is a spray adjuvant developed to maximize the performance of most post-emergent herbicides.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 6 reward points as a voucher of $1.20(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||4 quantities||20 quantities|
MES-100 Methylated Seed Oil (MSO) Surfactant for Herbicide - 2.5 gals is a spray adjuvant developed to maximize the performance of most post-emergent herbicides. In most post emergentce herbicide spray mixes, this product may be used as a replacement for non-ionic surfactants and crop oil (petroleum oils).
Current research and university testing indicate methylated seed oil improves post-emergence herbicides performance.
Use at 1.5 - 2 pints per acre (0.6 - 0.8 oz per 1,000 sq.ft ) with most post emergent herbicides. Higher Rates may be necessary for some applications.
- high quality oil and surfactants/emulsifiers
- high oil and surfactant load with integrated antifoam system
- rapid penetration of plant leaf tissue
- more efficient than non-ionic surfactants
- droplets remain oily longer
- less viscous than typical plant oils
- maximum utilization and performance in every drop
- spreads herbicides and insecticides quickly and evenly over the leaf surface
- eliminates the need of mixing additional separate additives
- faster at dissolving leaf cuticle waxes for improved control of larger weeds
- allows for more efficient herbicide absorption, providing
consistency over a wide range of environmental conditions, especially under high temperatures and low humidity
- resists evaporation during application and while on the plant leaf surface, lengthening the time for penetration under extreme heat and low humidity
- provides easier mixing
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 5 out of 5
Total 3 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages