Manor Selective Herbicide Blade MetSulfuron Methyl -2oz
Manor is a highly selective premium post-emergent herbicide for effective control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in turfgrass.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 3 reward points as a voucher of $0.60(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||4 quantities|
Manor is specially formulated to control annual and perennial weedy grasses such as Ryegrass, Bahiagrass and Foxtail and alos provide effective control of broadleaf weeds such as Clover and Dollarweed.
The active ingredient, metsulfuron methyl, is absorbed through the plant's surface and roots to inhibit the production of key amino acids. This action prevents cell division and stops weed growth.
- Works effectively on warm season turf, yet is gentle on the environment due to its low use rate
- Removes bahiagrass from St. Augustine and Bermuda grasses
- Controls annual and perennial weedy grasses and broadleaf weeds, including rosette- and vining-type dicots
- Golf courses (tees, fairways, aprons, roughs), sod farms, lawns, parks, cemetaries, non-crop areas
- Active Ingredient : Metsulfuron Methyl -- 60%
- For use only : Kentucky Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Bermuda, St Augustine
- Rate : 0.2oz~1oz / 20~80 gallons of water / acre
Manor_LABEL of Manor Selective Herbicide Blade MetSulfuron Methyl -2oz
Manor_MSDS of Manor Selective Herbicide Blade MetSulfuron Methyl -2oz
Manor_BROCHURE of Manor Selective Herbicide Blade MetSulfuron Methyl -2oz
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 5 out of 5
Total 2 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages