AmTide MSM 60DF (Manor) MetSulfuronhyl -16oz
AmTide MSM 60DF (Manor) MetSulfuronhyl -16oz is a highly selective premium post-emergent herbicide for effective control of grassy and broadleaf weeds in turfgrass.
By buying this product & leave product review you can collect up to 10 reward points as a voucher of $2.00(2%). Your gained reward points.
|2 quantities||4 quantities|
AmTide MSM 60DF (Manor) MetSulfuronhyl -16oz is specially formulated to control annual and perennial weedy grasses such as Ryegrass, Bahiagrass and Foxtail and alos provide effective control of broadleaf weeds such as Clover and Dollarweed.
The active ingredient, metsulfuron methyl, is absorbed through the plant's surface and roots to inhibit the production of key amino acids. This action prevents cell division and stops weed growth.
- Works effectively on warm season turf, yet is gentle on the environment due to its low use rate
- Removes bahiagrass from St. Augustine and Bermuda grasses
- Controls annual and perennial weedy grasses and broadleaf weeds, including rosette- and vining-type dicots
- Golf courses (tees, fairways, aprons, roughs), sod farms, lawns, parks, cemetaries, non-crop areas
- Active Ingredient : Metsulfuron Methyl -- 60%
- For use only : Kentucky Bluegrass, Fine Fescue, Bermuda, St Augustine
- Rate : 0.2oz~1oz / 20~80 gallons of water / acre
- This AmTide MSM 60DF is same as manor, but cost effective 16oz bottle.
- AmTide MSM 60 DF Label.pdf
AmTide MSM 60 DF Label of AmTide MSM 60DF (Manor) MetSulfuronhyl -16oz
- AmTide MSM 60DF MSDS.pdf
AmTide MSM 60DF MSDS of AmTide MSM 60DF (Manor) MetSulfuronhyl -16oz
All registered users can post a new review.
Average 4.3 out of 5
Total 1 Review in your selected language. Show reviews in all languages